We are a consulting company engaged in software engineering and system design. This website was created to provide resources and pass on knowledge back to the IT community. We've done a little bit of everything over the years, and we've put some of the "good stuff" up here for other developers to access.
NEW to our website: Workbench Projects!
We've adding a new category of pages to our website. Each "workbench projects" page will feature a different, often unusual, piece of hardware, and an example circuit for interfacing to it. We hope to release new pages semi-regularly.
- 11/22/2017 - We've removed our Resources section, including the Code Tidbits and VCL Components pages, due to their obsolescence and distraction from our company's new focus.
- 11/09/2017 - Company Facebook page created!
- 10/09/2017 - Minor site re-organization. SID-Shield and DigiTalker Interface Board product pages added.
- 10/03/2017 - A long-overdue overhaul of our website code! HTML & styleskeets brought into the 21st Century for a cleaner look. Microcontroller Comparison Guide page added.
- 09/01/2015 - We have re-located to Albuquerque, New Mexico!